LOVE Magazine Issue #7 is out in stores now and what caught my eye was this awe-inspiring editorial spread featuring Kristen McMenamy. Titled The Origin Of Monsters, Kristen McMenamy is shot by the extravagant Tim Walker with the fantastical use of larger than life insects as props. This peculiar theme is then further brought to life with deconstruction styling done by Katie Grand, making this one mysterious and eerie editorial. Check out the rest of the LOVE MAgazine Issue #7 editorial featuring Kristen McMenamy by Tim Walker below.
And if you are guessing who is on the cover or should I say covers –which I will not be featuring here as they did not excite me as much as this editorial– it is none other than Linda Evangelista who reportedly “cost LOVE Magazine a fortune”. The only other cover features Lara Stone and Kate Moss together. Check out both covers on the LOVE Magazine Facebook page.
Image credits: tfs, love magazine/tim walker
- W Magazine February 2012 | Best Performances by Mario Sorrenti
- What Lies Beneath Film by Mert & Marcus | Love Magazine #6
- LOVE Magazine Issue 6 Covers | Elle, Chloe, Hailee, Lara, Nyasha, Mariacarla, Kristen, Daphne
- Muse Winter 2011 | Lindsey Wixson by Will Davidson
- Northern Women in Chanel | Julia Hafstrom, Linnea Regnander by Peter Farago & Ingela Klemetz-Farago