The Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign is so unsexy and unglamorous that it is actually working. Steering clear of the conventional is what evokes Nicolas Ghesquière’s natural artistry that transcends the Balenciaga archive. Shot by Steven Meisel, Laura Kampman, Juliane Grüner, Rosie Tapner and Kirstin Liljegren do some damage to a modest room in the most unflattering but yet alluring fashion. The irony.
Check out the full Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign by Steven Meisel featuring Laura Kampman, Juliane Grüner, Rosie Tapner and Kirstin Liljegren below.
Image credits: Balenciaga/Steven Meisel
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Marni at H&M Collection, Lookbook, Ad Campaign and Price List
- Interview Magazine March 2012 | Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson
- L’Odyssée de Cartier | A Cartier Film 2 Years In The Making
- AHAlife.com is Finally Shipping to Singapore!