The Burberry Autumn/winter 2012 ad campaign unveils a new cast of British faces, this time featuring actress Gabriella Wilde and musician Roo Panes. Finally moving away from the studio, this campaign was shot at night under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey by Mario Testino at the iconic Royal Naval College in Greenwich London.
“We wanted to play with everything that’s at the heart of the Burberry world – celebrating our brand and London through imagery, film, music, weather and our iconic outerwear, all in a very poetic and British way. Using London as the backdrop, we shot the series of cinematic, emotive black and white images and short films with the incredibly talented Gabriella Wilde and Roo Panes, who effortlessly bring the campaign and our collections to life across all of our platforms.” Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer
Very film noir-ish indeed. Check out the rest of the Burberry Autumn/winter 2012 ad campaign featuring Gabriella Wilde and Roo Panes by Mario Testino as well as the video below.
Images Courtesy of Burberry/Testino © Copyright
- Louis Vuitton Presents “LV/MJ: Olivier Zahm Diary” | A Film by Olivier Zahm
- Prada Presents “A Therapy” | A Film by Roman Polanski
- ‘Secret Garden – Versailles’ | A Film by Inez and Vinoodh for Dior
- V Magazine #77 | Ladies Who Lunch by Benjamin Lennox
- Vogue Paris June/July 2012 | Gisele Bündchen by Inez and Vinoodh