The Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign images are raw, grainy and overexposed yet again, courtesy of Juergen Teller who has been shooting for Marc Jacobs for the past 14 years. Up-and-comers Marie Piovesan and Marte Mei Van Haaster feature in this one –which I am very excited about– although you can barely see their faces due to the ‘geisha makeup’.
Not to be outdone by that, stylist Alister Mackie picked heavily adorned and overly styled looks which incidentally were some of my favourite pieces from the Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collection. The oversized hats were a must but I wished there was a better shot of the pilgrim shoes which I have a feeling are going to be a hot trend this Fall. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for that!
Ugly, hauntingly scary and more shots of those pilgrim shows. Here is the rest of the Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign featuring Marie Piovesan, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Ros Georgiou, Tati Cotliar and Magda Laguinge.
Image Credits: tfs/marcjacobs.com
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign | Gabriella Wilde and Roo Panes by Mario Testino
- Louis Vuitton Presents “LV/MJ: Olivier Zahm Diary” | A Film by Olivier Zahm
- Prada Presents “A Therapy” | A Film by Roman Polanski
- Vogue Paris June/July 2012 | Gisele Bündchen by Inez and Vinoodh
- 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards | Red Carpet, Winners and Honorees