In case you missed it, Emma Stone makes her all-important Vogue debut on the cover of Vogue US July 2012. I never thought Emma Stone would be one for the big leagues but I guess you never know. From Superbad to Zombieland to more credible and serious roles in Easy A, Crazy, Stupid, Love and The Help and finally to mainstream commercial success in The Amazing Spiderman. Not bad for an actress who made her feature film debut in 2007 and is now only 23 years of age.
Shot by Mario Testino for the pages of Vogue US July 2012, Emma Stone dons a variety of Annie Hall meets couture glamour outfits from the likes of Jil Sander, Versus and Dries Van Noten among others.
“Nathan Heller encounters the actress at the cusp of a pivotal transformation in her young career, after earning her reputation as Hollywood’s go-to girl for strong, spunky characters bridging unreconciled worlds, going brunette for her Superbad audition and making her move from comedy to The Help.” -Vogue US
Check out the full editorial spread, titled Comic Relief, of Emma Stone by Mario Testino for Vogue US July 2012 below.
Image Credits: smartologie
- Vogue US June 2012 | Karlie Kloss and America’s Top Male Olympians by Annie Leibovitz
- Vogue Paris June/July 2012 | Gisele Bündchen by Inez and Vinoodh
- Interview Magazine June/July 2012 | Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart by Mikael Jansson
- Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Steven Meisel
- Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Marie Piovesan & Marte Mei Van Haaster by Juergen Teller