The Vogue Italia July 2012 Collections main editorial shot by Steven Meisel, featuring the Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collections has got to be one of the best editorials to date this year –if not the whole of this year.
Starring Vanessa Axente, Julia Nobis, Erjona Ala, Mackenzie Drazan, Lida Fox and Elena Bartels on the three-page cover –all wearing Gucci– with Ros Georgiou, Hedvig Palm and Lula Österdahl in the rest of the shoot, the models managed to blend effortless together while pulling off a myriad of acts that you would never have thought would befit the clothes they were wearing. Immaculate styling by Karl Templer and peculiar yet ingenious set designs by Mary Howard complete this winning editorial spread.
Check out the rest of this spectacular editorial featuring Vanessa Axente, Julia Nobis, Erjona Ala, Mackenzie Drazan, Lida Fox, Elena Bartels, Ros Georgiou, Hedvig Palm and Lula Österdahl by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia July 2012, showcasing the Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Collections below.
Images Courtesy of vogue.it/Steven Meisel
- Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Steven Meisel
- Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak & Vanessa Axente by Steven Meisel
- Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Marie Piovesan, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Ros Georgiou, Tati Cotliar & Magda Laguinge by Juergen Teller
- Vogue US July 2012 | Emma Stone by Mario Testino
- Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture Collection | Raf Simons’ Debut