Hedi Slimane photographed Sasha Pivovarova for an editorial spread titled Tough Love for Vogue Japan August 2011, styled by Mika Mizutani. Characteristic of Hedi Slimane, Sasha Pivovarova was shot in mostly black and white imagery donning soon-to-be-released Fall 2011 collections from the likes of Louis Vuitton, Azzedine Alaia, Gucci, Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, Balenciaga and Haider Ackermann among others.
I don’t know if I will ever get bored with Hedi Slimane’s style and his mostly blonde subjects like Sasha Pivovarova here. Till then, while we wait for his return to fashion design, let’s indulge for now, shall we?
Image credits: fgr
- Lily Donaldson | Vogue Japan Beauty August 2011
- TOM FORD Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign | Candice Swanepoel
- David Gandy | Dolce & Gabbana Book
- Lara Stone for Vogue US July 2011
- Andrej Pejic | L’Officiel Ukraine June 2011