Gwyneth Paltrow was tapped to be the brand ambassador and face of Coach
Spring and Fall ad campaigns in April this year. Shot by Peter Lindbergh, the Coach ad campaign is essentially very classic American, with Gwyneth Paltrow looking like your typical all-American girl -or blah if you will. The Coach ad campaign will not be released in the U.S. but will feature in various international editions of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar among others. The starring of Gwyneth Paltrow for the Coach ad campaign is also meant to coincide with the brand’s 70th anniversary and the opening of its flagship store in London along Bond Street.
“Gwyneth embodies American style and spirit around the globe. Coach is celebrating its 70th anniversary as an iconic American brand, so we couldn’t ask for a better international ambassador than Gwyneth. ” -Jason Weisenfeld, senior vice president, global brand communications and collaborations.
Love it or hate it, Americans for the win.
Image credits: coach/lindbergh, huffingtonpost
- Carine Roitfeld | V Magazine September 2011 Preview
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign | July
- Raquel Zimmermann | Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
- Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign | Balenciaga Website
- Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson | Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 Campaign Preview