Lanvin decided to stick with two models to front the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 ad campaign again, this time featuring Raquel Zimmermann and Karen Elson, shot by Steven Meisel. Unlike the previous Lanvin Spring/Summer 2011 ad campaign, Raquel Zimmermann and Karen Elson are photographed up close in similar poses with the same background setting as the former campaign. I’m not sure what they are trying to do here with those tacky poses but I’m glad there’s some colour as I have previously mentioned. I say let’s just look at the clothes in the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 ad campaign and I guess two models are not enough; cramped or not.
Image credits: stylecaster
- Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson | Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 Campaign Preview
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign | July
- Raquel Zimmermann | Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
- Anja Rubik | Fendi Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign
- Gwyneth Paltrow | Coach Ad Campaign