H&M presents their H&M Winter 2011 Menswear & Womenswear Lookbook just in time for the opening of their first Southeast Asian store in Singapore on September 3rd. Shot by Andreas Sjödin, the H&M Winter 2011 Menswear & Womenswear Lookbook features Frida Gustavsson and Jeremy Dufour.
H&M Winter 2011 Womenswear features loose silhouettes and sculptural shapes with a focus on colour-blocking; think strong colours against black or white basics. On the other hand, H&M Winter 2011 Menswear displays strong tailored silhouettes in classic neutral colours like grey, camel and blue shades, accessorised with lace-up boots, suspenders, bow ties and clear glasses. Check out the rest of the H&M Winter 2011 Menswear & Womenswear Lookbook below.
Image credits: h&m/andreas sjödin
- Pierre Balmain Spring/Summer 2012 Preview
- Prada Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign Video
- Plank Girl | DIS Magazine
- Arizona Muse, Freja Beha Erichsen | Vogue UK September 2011
- Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign | Raquel Zimmermann