The Carine Roitfeld for Barneys Fall ad campaign features Carine Roitfeld herself, her daughter Julia Restoin Roitfeld, her son Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and a host of other names including fashion stylist Marie-Amelié Sauvé, jewelry designer Victoire de Castellane, fashion personality Dasha Zhukova and models Naomi Campbell and Natasha Poly. Shot by Mario Sorrenti, the Carine’s World-themed Barneys Fall Campaign features a myriad of black outfits from the likes of Azzedine Alaïa, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Balenciaga, Fendi and The Row. Check out the rest of the Carine Roitfeld for Barneys Fall Ad Campaign Preview below.
“Our goal with the campaign was to create a personal experience with someone who has extraordinary style like Carine.” -Barneys creative director Dennis Freedman
The Carine Roitfeld for Barneys Fall Ad Campaign will launch in Barneys’ stores, barneys.com and various September fashion magazines come September.
Image credits: Barneys/Mario Sorrenti, WWD
- Carine Roitfeld | V Magazine September 2011 Preview
- David Webb Fall 2011 Ad Campaign | Terry Richardson, Carine Roitfeld, Eniko Mihalik
- Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 Collection
- Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s Collection
- Arizona Muse, Freja Beha Erichsen | Vogue UK September 2011