Kate Moss fronts the cover of Vogue US September 2011 and here’s why. As all of you know, Kate Moss recently got married a couple of months back in July to Jamie Hince where she wore a custom-made John Galliano wedding dress. You have seen the photos but that was not all. The Kate Moss for Vogue US September 2011 issue features never before seen wedding photos of her A-list guests as well as more wedding photos shot by none other than Mario Testino. How’s that for a wedding photographer? Check out the Kate Moss for Vogue US September 2011 editorial below.
Christian Louboutin and Bella Freud.
So is Kate Moss’s wedding that big of a news to warrant a cover story along with exclusive photos in the September issue of Vogue no less? You will have to read the cover story titled Kate Moss: Kiss Me, Kate by Hamish Bowles to find out.
View the full editorial at vogue.com.
Image credits: Vogue/Mario Testino, vogue.com
- Carine Roitfeld for Barneys Fall Ad Campaign Preview
- Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Fall 2011 Collection
- Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s Collection
- Arizona Muse, Freja Beha Erichsen | Vogue UK September 2011
- David Webb Fall 2011 Ad Campaign | Terry Richardson, Carine Roitfeld, Eniko Mihalik