The Romantics. From left: Mirte Maas in Rodarte; Coco Rocha in Vera Wang; Caroline Trentini in Oscar de la Renta; Daria Strokous in Vera Wang; Fei Fei Sun in Rodarte and Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte boots.
Jourdan Dunn, Daria Strokous, Arizona Muse, Raquel Zimmermann, Coco Rocha star alongside Caroline Trentini, Mirte Maas and Fei Fei Sun in another Vogue US September 2011 editorial photographed by Steven Meisel. Styled by Grace Coddington and Michael Philouz, 5 themes derived from Fall 2011 were featured: The Romantics, The Modernists, The Bourgeoisie, The Artisans and The Subversives. Kudos to the creative team again; impeccable. Check out the rest of the themes below from the pages of Vogue US September 2011.
Image credits: women management blog
- Natalia Vodianova | Vogue US September 2011
- Zuzanna Bijoch | Vogue Paris September 2011
- Lindsey Wixson | i-D Magazine Pre-Fall 2011
- Anne Hathaway | Interview Magazine September 2011
- Sigrid Agren | Dansk #26 Fall/Winter 2011