Kim Noorda graces the cover of Marie Claire Italia September 2011. Shot by Rennio Maifredi, Kim Noorda poses against a barren rock landscape in the accompanying Marie Claire Italia September 2011 spread inside. Dutch model Kim Noorda has fallen off the radar quite a bit now, but she certainly still has got it with those piercing blue eyes that she is known for. That aside, the ‘sweaty and dirty’ styling has become quite a trend of late; notably the Raquel Zimmermann for Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ad Campaign and the Sigrid Agren for Dansk #26 Fall/Winter 2011 editorial, and now this. Love it or hate it? But I’m sure in actually fact no one wants to look like that. Editorials portray dreams and fiction in an art form that is fashion but what do you make of this? Check out the Kim Noorda for Marie Claire Italia September 2011 editorial below.
Image credits: tfs, Rennio Maifredi/Marie Claire Italia
- Jourdan Dunn, Daria Strokous, Arizona Muse, Raquel Zimmermann, Coco Rocha | Vogue US September 2011
- Beyoncé | Harper’s Bazaar UK September 2011
- Zuzanna Bijoch | Vogue Paris September 2011
- Natalia Vodianova | Vogue US September 2011
- Kristen Stewart | W Magazine September 2011