Harper’s Bazaar US September 2011 forecasts a series of colours and garment shapes that will be hot this Fall starring Maryna Linchuk. Shot by Paola Kudacki in a plain background to allow the various mid-tone colours to stand out, Maryna Lindchuk strikes a great variety of poses for this Harper’s Bazaar US September 2011 editorial titled Color Story. Really love this simple story and the flare and movement of the clothes and as you all know, when it comes to colours, anything goes regardless of the season. Suzy Menkes, fashion editor from the International Herald Tribune also writes an accompanying article, with her take on the current trends for this Fall. Maryna Linchuk wears a Gucci dress, a Chloé cuff and Tom Ford sandals in the first photo above. Check out the rest of the Maryna Linchuk for Harper’s Bazaar US September 2011 editorial below.
Image credits: Harper’s Bazaar/Paola Kudacki, tfs
- Beyoncé | Harper’s Bazaar UK September 2011
- Kim Noorda | Marie Claire Italia September 2011
- Zuzanna Bijoch | Vogue Paris September 2011
- Natalia Vodianova | Vogue US September 2011
- Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson | Lanvin Fall 2011 Ad Campaign Video