25 year old musician Florence Welch appears yet on another cover, this time for Interview Magazine October 2011. Clearly taking the fashion world by storm; magazines aside she is the current muse for Frida Giannini’s Gucci and most recently performed for Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show. And it doesn’t stop there; Florence Welch also dons Valentino and Elie Saab couture for her band’s latest music video, Shake It Out, which you can view at the end of this post.
Shot by Craig McDean, the typography, the positioning of the masthead and Florence Welch make this cover quite different from the usual Interview Magazine cover aesthetic (they usually do close-ups). So is Florence Welch a budding fashion icon? Check out the Florence Welch for Interview Magazine October 2011 editorial below.
Image credits: tfs
- Tavi Gevinson | L’Officiel Paris October 2011 Cover
- Lady Gaga for Mugler Spring/Summer 2012 Film
- Strange Men by Herring & Herring | Jimon Magazine #4
- A Moncler Movie by Bruce Weber | “Don’t Steal The Jacket” Episode 1
- Giorgio Armani Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Boudoir Video