Sasha Pivavorova covers the Vogue Paris October 2011 issue in what I must say is Emmanuelle Alt’s best issue ever since her first Vogue Paris issue in April 2011 as editor-in-chief. The cover editorial, titled Fatale features both Sasha Pivavorova and Anja Rubik in a daring display of nudity that is so Vogue Paris. Lensed by Mert and Marcus and styled by Emmanuelle Alt, Anja Rubik and Sasha Pivavorova’s commanding presence in each of the photos coupled with sensual hints make for a stunning and stimulating editorial. Check out the full Vogue Paris October 2011 cover editorial featuring Sasha Pivavorova and Anja Rubik below.
Image credits: tfs
- Zuzanna Bijoch | Vogue Paris September 2011
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign & Eveingwear | October
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign | Raquel Zimmermann
- Lara Stone | i-D Magazine Fall 2011
- Interview Magazine October 2011 | Florence Welch
- Hamish Bowles Auditions For The X-Factor