FASHIONTREND Ausralia unveils its October issue titled ‘Disco’, showcasing Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and the Fall Winter collections direct from Paris and London. A pre-dominantly 70’s issue, the cover story ‘Disco’ is laced with epic beauty and after-dark allure dedicated to high-voltage glamour.
Below is an exclusive preview of the ‘Le FREAK’ editorial featuring black and white shots of bold, statement jewelry Featuring a theatrical hair and makeup directive, this brave beauty narrative surprisingly overwhelms despite being shot in black and white which is quite uncustomary for editorials displaying beauty and accessories. Check out the ‘Le FREAK’ editorial as well as a preview of the FASHIONTREND Australia ‘Disco’ Issue 25 below.
photography Karla Majnaric @ karlamajnaric.com.au
make up Kim Tavares @ kimtavares.com.au
hair Frank Apostolopoulos for Biba Fitzroy
styling Julia-Louise Premoselli @ julia-louisestylist.com
model Amberlie Anderson @ Chadwick Model Management
Image credits: FASHIONTREND Australia
- Vogue Paris October 2011 | Sasha Pivavorova, Anja Rubik
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign & Eveingwear | October
- Lara Stone | i-D Magazine Fall 2011
- Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign | Raquel Zimmermann
- Interview Magazine October 2011 | Florence Welch