As if we have not had enough of Lady Gaga for one year, she appears yet again, this time in Atelier Versace on the cover of Vanity Fair January 2012. And what a way to start 2012.
Phoographed by Annie Leibovitz and styled by Nicola Formichetti (Lady Gaga’s stylist), Lady Gaga entrances in various locations around New York City. Shot in a classic Annie Leibovitz style, this is one editorial that Vanity Fair is going to find difficult to top for 2012. Check out the full spread as well as a behind-the-scenes video of Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair January 2012 below.
Lady Gaga wears an Alexander McQueen coat.
Lady Gaga and jazz singer Tony Bennett, whom she recorded The Lady Is A Tramp for his new album.
Lady Gaga wears a Michael Kors coat.
Lady Gaga wears a Valentino Haute Couture dress.
Lady Gaga wears a Versace skirt and bandeau top and Mercura NYC shades.
Image credits: Annie Leibovitz/Vanity Fair, tfs
- Vogue Italia December 2011 | Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel
- W Magazine December 2011 | Dakota & Elle Fanning by Mario Sorrenti
- Vogue US December 2011 | Charlize Theron
- FASHIONTREND Australia | ‘Dark Angel’ Issue 26
- Vogue UK November 2011 | Saskia de Brauw