The Prada Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign is set at a gas station featuring hot rods with flame jobs as the supporting cast to Prada’s automotive and floral prints. Known for mixing it up with veterans and new faces, this Prada campaign stars Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger and Ymre Stiekema, each wearing a ‘what-are-you-looking-at’ face heightened by the low-angle shots. Photographed as always by Steven Meisel, it was the 1950’s all over again.
Check out the rest of the Prada Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign with Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger and Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel below.
Image credits: fgr
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld
- FASHIONTREND Australia | ‘Dark Angel’ Issue 26
- Personal Style #3 | Ryan Pak for lilreddotfolks
- The Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum
- Vanity Fair January 2012 | Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz