The Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford capsule collection has now launched and is available at its flagship ifc mall in Hong Kong and online at lanecrawford.com which delivers worldwide. For those not in the know, Taylor Tomasi Hill is the darling of street style photographers, famous for her eclectic sense of style consisting of unexpected wardrobe choices that you thought would never have worked.
Such is the fame of her dress sense, designer departmental store Lane Crawford has decided to collaborate with her to produce a seven-piece collection helped by Lane Crawford fashion director Sarah Rutson. The collection is inspired by her personal style and what I love about it is the eclectic mix of statement pieces that stand out on its own. Definitely a milestone for Taylor. But alas, she has come under scrutiny for allegedly copying designs from a certain few designer labels. ‘Heavily inspired’ were the words used. Still, if you want a piece of Taylor Tomasi Hill, check out the seven-piece Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford capsule collection below where prices start from USD250 to USD510.
Image credits: lane crawford
- Vanity Fair January 2012 | Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz
- Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld
- Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2012 Menswear Show Live Stream