Rising star Mia Wasikowska stars in the latest Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign shot by David Sims. Miuccia Prada decided to go with studio photography this season, moving away from last season’s controversial shoot with Hailee Steinfeld but notably still not using a model. Love it or hate it, the over-the-top styling and bold bursts of print and colour make the Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign a sure standout. I think she’s got it right again; a different statement every season.
Check out the rest of the Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign featuring Mia Wasikowska by David Sims below.
Image credits: tfs
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre
- Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Zuzanna Bijoch & Maud Welzen by Deborah Turbeville
- Taylor Tomasi Hill for Lane Crawford Capsule Collection
- Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign