Northern Women in Chanel is an exclusive collaboration between Chanel and photographer Peter Farago & stylist Ingela Klemetz-Farago. Launched in 2010, the project features 45 models of Nordic and Baltic descent –including Freja Beha Erichsen, Sigred Agren, Carmen Kass, Edita Vilkeviciute and many more– donning Chanel’s past and present Haute Couture and ready-to-wear collections. It has been described as a celebration of the house of Chanel in an epic collection of visually captivating images, creating an illustrative fashion story.
In this new set of images just released, Peter Farago shoots Julia Hafstrom and Linnea Regnander, styled by Ingela Klemetz-Farago. Northern Women in Chanel contains over 384 pages and is limited to 2112 copies worldwide, each numbered. Interested? Northern Women in Chanel is available at Farago Publishing.
Image credits: mode.newslicious, farago publishing
- Muse Winter 2011 | Lindsey Wixson by Will Davidson
- Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Mia Wasikowska by David Sims
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld
- Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Zuzanna Bijoch & Maud Welzen by Deborah Turbeville
- Street Style | Menswear-Inspired