Carine Roitfeld is finally back to heading her own publication! Come September this year, Carine Roitfeld will launch the very first issue of her new magazine which she says will be ‘very very different from French Vogue’ where she was previously editor-in-chief before she resigned in December 2010.
The magazine will be published twice a year and will look ‘more like a book than a regular glossy’. It will be ‘fashion with a lot of freedom’. The name of the magazine has not been revealed yet but I am excited to see what she has come up.
The same publishing house that owns Visionaire, V Magazine and V Man will produce this publication and I hope prices will not be as steep as Visionaire. Well, I hope Carine Roitfeld does not disappoint with this new magazine of hers come September!
Image credits: Barneys/Mario Sorrenti, WWD
- Fashion Fetish Film | Fuck Me Starring Karlie Kloss
- AHAlife.com is Finally Shipping to Singapore!
- Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Laura Kampman, Juliane Grüner, Rosie Tapner & Kirstin
- Interview Magazine March 2012 | Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson
- W Magazine March 2012 | Kate Moss by Steven Klein