Prada has teamed up with graphic designer and artist Vahram Muratyan to create a series of GIFs titled Parallel Universes. The Vahram Muratyan x Prada Parallel Universes project highlights Prada’s initiative to experiment with new communications media and at the same time showcase the Prada Spring/Summer 2012 men’s and women’s accessories.
Enlisting the creative talent of Armenian-born, Paris-based Vahram Muratyan –who recently published the book Paris vs New York, a work of art which compares the two great cities with graphic signs exploring their different similarities– a vivid and imaginative story of different juxtapositions was created. Check out the rest of the Vahram Muratyan x Prada Parallel Universes GIFs below.
Images Courtesy of Prada
- W Magazine May 2012 | Stella Tennant by Emma Summerton
- Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Laura Kampman, Juliane Grüner, Rosie Tapner & Kirstin Liljegren by Steven Meisel
- Fashion Fetish Film | Fuck Me Starring Karlie Kloss
- Parco Next NEXT 2012 Singapore Designer Labels
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel