The Vogue US June 2012 issue puts the spotlight on America’s top male Olympians with Summer upon those in the Northern hemisphere and with the London 2012 Olympic Games exactly 72 days away. Karlie Kloss joins Jonathan Horton, Ashton Eaton, Ryan Lochte (who is also now the fourth man after Richard Gere, George Clooney and LeBron James to appear on a Vogue US cover), the Bryan brothers and Dwyane Wade in this sports-themed editorial spread shot by Annie Leibovitz.
The almost separate entities of sportsman and high fashion model with Karlie Kloss as a hurdle, on a basketball hoop and on parallel bars does it for me. Check out the rest of the Vogue US June 2012 editorial featuring Karlie Kloss and America’s top male Olympians by Annie Leibovitz as well as a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot below.
Images Courtesy of Vogue
- ‘Secret Garden – Versailles’ | A Film by Inez and Vinoodh for Dior
- Harper’s Bazaar US May 2012 | Nicolas Ghesquiére & Charlotte Gainsbourg by Jean-Paul Goude
- Parallel Universes | Vahram Muratyan x Prada
- Future Fashion Now (FFN) to Launch at Audi Fashion Festival 2012
- W Magazine May 2012 | Stella Tennant by Emma Summerton