VICE, the magazine famed for its indifference and apathetic stand on all things controversial is at it again. There Will Be Blood by Emma Arvida Bystrom is a disconcerting editorial all about a girl’s worst nightmare –menses stains– with no shortage of shock value. Distasteful or ingenious? You decide. Check out the rest of There Will Be Blood by Emma Arvida Bystrom for VICE below.
Image Credits: VICE/Emma Arvida Bystrom
- Plank Girl | DIS Magazine
- Harper’s Bazaar US May 2012 | Nicolas Ghesquiére & Charlotte Gainsbourg by Jean-Paul Goude
- ‘Secret Garden – Versailles’ | A Film by Inez and Vinoodh for Dior
- Vogue US June 2012 | Karlie Kloss and America’s Top Male Olympians by Annie Leibovitz
- Fashion Fetish Film | Fuck Me Starring Karlie Kloss