The wealth and power of a mega brand that is Louis Vuitton, saw the $8 million train used for the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 show dismantled, shipped and reconstructed in a New York studio to serve as the perfect location for the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign. Shot by Steven Meisel, the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign stars Julia Nobis, Franzi Müller, Mackenzie Drazan, Marie Piovesan, Ros Georgiou, Erjona Ala, Magda Laguinge, Marina Heiden, Elena Bartels and Hedvig Palm.
Stephen Jones’ hats take centre stage once again, coupled with simple coat dresses embellished with ornate buttons, appliques and jewels with the elongated tent silhouette make this one fancy spectacle to look at. Even the porter we saw at the runway show back in March makes a cameo here.
Check out the rest of the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign featuring Julia Nobis, Franzi Müller, Mackenzie Drazan, Marie Piovesan, Ros Georgiou, Erjona Ala, Magda Laguinge, Marina Heiden, Elena Bartels and Hedvig Palm by Steven Meisel below as well as the behind-the-scenes video at vogue.fr.
Image Credits: tfs, Steven Meisel/Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton Presents “LV/MJ: Olivier Zahm Diary” | A Film by Olivier Zahm
- Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Marie Piovesan & Marte Mei Van Haaster by Juergen Teller
- Burberry Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign | Gabriella Wilde and Roo Panes by Mario Testino
- 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards | Red Carpet, Winners and Honorees
- Interview Magazine June/July 2012 | Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart by Mikael Jansson