Lensed by Steven Meisel as usual, the Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign features the same concept of a whole new cast of veteran and up-and-coming models, which Prada has been doing for a few seasons now. This time the campaign stars Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak and Vanessa Axente who opened the Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 show.
Made to look like mannequins, the models follow a creative direction similar to the Prada Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign I think it’s safe to say now that Steven Meisel and Prada can do no wrong.
Check out the rest of the 30-image Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign featuring Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak and Vanessa Axente by Steven Meisel below.
Images Courtesy of Prada
- Prada Presents “A Therapy” | A Film by Roman Polanski
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Prada Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign
- Parallel Universes | Vahram Muratyan x Prada
- Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Steven Meisel