The Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign stars Chloë Sevigny, who previously featured for Miu Miu in the Spring/Summer 1996 ad campaign. This also marks the third straight ad campaign that Miu Miu has used celebrities instead of models; first with the controversial Hailee Steifeld campaign for Fall/Winter 2011/2012.
Photographed by Mert and Marcus, the ever edgy Chloë Sevigny wears similar eye makeup to the runway show where pantsuits that came in stripes, checks and prints were the main highlights. Styling was done by Katie Grand and featured loud pops of colour that make this a quirky and light-hearted campaign much like their previous one for Spring/Summer 2012.
Check out the the full Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign featuring Chloë Sevigny below.
Images Courtesy of Miu Miu
- Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Mia Wasikowska by David Sims
- Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign | Hailee Steinfeld
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak & Vanessa Axente by Steven Meisel
- Vogue Italia July 2012 Collections | Various Models by Steven Meisel