Backstage at the Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 is where the high fashion extravaganza begins. Take a good look at the eyewear on display here. The sports-influenced trend continues in angular shapes as with tinted lenses that came oversized and adorned with anything you can imagine.
Now let’s not deviate from the clothes. Jil Sander returns to, well, Jil Sander. Emilio Pucci takes on China while Prada heads to Japan and not so surprisingly, Dolce & Gabbana settles on Sicily again.
Gucci holds back with rich fuchsia shades while Marni on the other hand stays true to shape and proportion. And finally, the Versace girl goes sexy-grunge in gladiator heels, no less. Don’t forget the rest. Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Fendi (top) and Giorgio Armani complete this roundup of backstage scenes at Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013.
Dolce & Gabbana
Image Credits: vogue.co.uk
- Backstage At New York Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013 Part 1
- Backstage at New York Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013 Part 2
- Scenes at London Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013
- Anna Dello Russo (ADR) at H&M Accessories Collection Preview | Full Price List
- Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 Womenswear Show Live Stream