This was what I wore to the Future Fashion Now showcase held at W.E. Workshop Element a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise, Charlene from Shentonista came up to ask for a photo seconds after I just got there. Founder of Shentonista, Darren joined us outside soon after for more photos as we chatted.
While I have heard of Shentonista and read it occasionally, I haven’t exactly got a clue about who they were until that day; and it was very much a pleasant experience amid overcast skies. What I like about Shentonista are the well-taken photos and the ever so descriptive text to go along with it, and they post every day. That’s 365 stylish folks from Singapore a year!
Check out the full story on Shentonista.
P.S. That’s the contrast linen carrot pants I designed and made myself.
- Personal Style #5 | Moments of Luxury by Gc Watches
- Street Style #1 | Pink Gloves
- L’Invitation Au Voyage | Louis Vuitton’s First Ever Ad Campaign Video
- A Look Back At Nicolas Ghesquière For Balenciaga
- Backstage at Milan Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013