Artistically shot by Sean Frank for Alexander McQueen, the label invites you to an exclusive glimpse backstage at the Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2013 show held in September.
“The collection is a study of femininity. We looked at erotica. Vargas girls, cages, corsets and crinolines and the idealisation of the female form. Nothing is set in a particular period. It’s about sensuality and skin but not nudity. We also wanted to express lightness, for the clothes almost to hover over the women who wear them.” Sarah Burton.
Well, Sarah Burton couldn’t have said it any better.
- Backstage At New York Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013 Part 1
- Backstage at New York Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013 Part 2
- Scenes at London Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013
- Backstage at Milan Fashion Week | Spring/Summer 2013
- A Look Back At Nicolas Ghesquière For Balenciaga