Interview Magazine December 2012 / January 2013 presents a cool and largely black-and-white studio editorial shot by Patrick Demarchelier titled Simple. Who best to introduce this editorial to us than Karl Templer, who also styled this editorial.
“The big look-at-me fashion statement makes way for an edgy new postmodern take on classic clothes as all eyes are once again on the wearer. a refreshed graphic simplicity reinvigorates subconsciously familiar silhouettes worn with bare legs, unadorned faces, and youthful embellishments –and less of the fashion drama. It’s what feels right for right now.”
Beneath the bare and stripped-away photos lie an immaculate cast of models who have gained much steam at the recent Spring/Summer 2013 shows. And they are: Juliana Schurig, Magdalena Jasek, Pauline Hoarau, Ondria Hardin, Esther Heesch, Irene Hiemstra, Kayley Chabot, Stina Rapp Wastenson, and Tilda Lindstam. Check them out for Interview Magazine December 2012 / January 2013 below.
Stina Rapp Wastenson
Image Credits: tfs
- W Magazine January 2013 | Jessica Chastain
- Vogue UK January 2013 | Dior in Vogue: the archive
- Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Steven Meisel
- LOVE Magazine Advent 2012 | Merry Christmas from Cara Delevingne
- Interview Magazine June/July 2012 | Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart by Mikael Jansson