“Model of the Year” Cara Delevingne nails a big one in the W Magazine February 2013 issue.
Shot on location at the Palazzo Biscari in Italy, Mikael Jansson makes neat work of the stunning Rococo scenery with Cara Delevingne as muse. Each shot was as distinct as the next with a different backdrop each time but the culmination of it all came in the carefully curated mix of colored and black-and-white photos that would fit right into any art gallery.
The styling by Edward Enninful was just as impeccable. With not one clear theme in mind and just the extravagant backdrop to work with, he managed to seamlessly blend together the likes of Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Dior and Burberry Prorsum among others. It was perfection.
Check out the rest of the W Magazine February 2013 editorial featuring Cara Delevingne by Mikael Jansson below.
Image Credits: tfs
- W Magazine January 2013 | Jessica Chastain
- LOVE Magazine Advent 2012 | Merry Christmas from Cara Delevingne
- Interview Magazine December 2012 / January 2013 | Simple
- Gucci Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Anja Rubik and Karmen Pedaru by Mert & Marcus
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Stella Tennant, Ondria Hardin and Yumi Lambert by Karl Lagerfeld