Brazilian model Raquel Zimmermann stars in a fashion film by photographer Manuel Nogueira in collaboration with NOWNESS and Elle Brazil which she covered for the month of August 2011. The short film features Raquel Zimmermann dancing to the sounds of Pierre Langer’s Tide King modeling the designs of Brazil’s brightest fashion talent, including Alexandre Herchcovitch, Andrea Marques and Pedro Lourenco.
What I like about this pulp cinema-inspired short film is the concept. It has Brazilian written all over it fom the model, to the director to the fashion editor, stylists and even the clothes. I wonder if Singapore will ever do something like this. Sheila Sim would be a shoo-in for the model role and I’m sure we would have no shortage of local talent to fill in the gaps. A good initiative to support and publicise local talent don’t you think?
- Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson | Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 Ad Campaign
- Raquel Zimmermann | Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
- Prada Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign
- Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Ad Campaign | Zuzanna Bijoch
- Stella McCartney Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Ad Campaign Preview | Natalia Vodianova