Hermès presents “The Gift of Time” exhibition at the now-defunct Tanjong Pagar Railway Station which I had the pleasure of previewing it today at the opening celebration.
Presented in collaboration with American artist Hilton McConnico who is also a scenographer, poet and long-time partner of Hermès, “The Gift of Time” exhibition chronicles the famed beginnings of the Hermès story revolving around Time, Hermès’ theme of 2012. Visitors will walk through a series of non-static installations and shadow boxes, while discovering Time as illustarted by Hermès and Hilton McConnico.
“Hermès time does not try to master time but rather offers us the time to see and understand this ever changing world.” -Hilton McConnico
Thought-provoking and sensory discoveries await you. Check out sneak peaks of the Hermès “The Gift of Time” exhibition below.
The Hermès “The Gift of Time” Exhibition at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station opens on Wednesday, 1st August through 12th August 2012, from 11am to 9pm daily. Admission is free.
Images by Fashion Slop
- Kongo Graffiti for Hermès Scotts Square Store
- Louis Vuitton X Yayoi Kusama Capsule Collection
- Dolce & Gabbana Debuts Alta Moda | A Couture Collection
- Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Chloë Sevigny by Mert and Marcus
- Prada Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ad Campaign | Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak & Vanessa Axente by Steven Meisel