The Vogue Paris June/July 2012 issue is one magazine that is surely on everyone’s lips. If it’s not the sand on cover star Gisele Bündchen’s butt cheeks getting your attention, it is the toned bare back of the supermodel, who at 31 and a mother of one, is still looking as good as when she first came on the scene more than 10 years ago. Shot by Inez and Vinoodh, Gisele Bündchen is styled by none other than Emmanuelle Alt who I must say is finally coming into her own after surpassing the one year mark as editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris as of the April 2012 issue.
The Vogue Paris June/July 2012 issue also marks the first Health Initiative issue which is a pact between the 19 international editors of Vogue to encourage a healthier approach to body image within the industry. Read the full Health Initiative agreement and Anna Wintour’s letter on the issue.
With most magazines having either a sports-themed (with the Olympics around the corner) or resort-themed (June being Summer issues) main editorial, I daresay this editorial is a clear winner. Check out the full 21-page editorial featuring Gisele Bündchen by Inez and Vinoodh for Vogue Paris June/July 2012 below.
Image Credits: glossy newsstand
- Vogue US June 2012 | Karlie Kloss and America’s Top Male Olympians by Annie Leibovitz
- V Magazine #77 | Ladies Who Lunch by Benjamin Lennox
- VICE | There Will Be Blood by Emma Arvida Bystrom
- The Spirit Of The Black Dress | FASHIONTREND Australia Issue 27 ‘Erotica’
- Prada Presents “A Therapy” | A Film by Roman Polanski