Veteran supermodel Shirley Mallmann fronts the limited edition and 150th cover of Wallpaper* Magazine September 2011 shot by renown photographer Miles Aldridge who is married to supermodel Kristen McMenamy and is also known for his bizarre, fanciful and whimsical eye-catching images.
Shot in Greenbrier resort in West Virginia, Miles Aldridge directs Shirley Mallmann in a very pink editorial titled Lost Weekend for the spread in the Wallpaper* Magazine September 2011 fashion issue. Miles Aldridge even makes a cameo in the opening shot wearing Tom Ford and John Lobb while Shirley Mallmann wears Gucci in the spectacular and unconventional cover shot.
Check out the rest of the Shirley Mallmann by Miles Aldridge Wallpaper* Magazine September 2011 editorial below as she dons Bottega Veneta, Hermés, Alexis Bittar, Marc Jacobs and Cutler and Gross among others. Grab the Wallpaper* Magazine September 2011 issue for the full spread or scroll down to the video below for a preview.
Check out the In Conversation with photographer Miles Aldridge video below as he takes you through the inspiration and story for this shoot as well as a preview of the rest of the spread.
Image credits: Wallpaper*/Miles Aldridge, zfashionblog
- Harper’s Bazaar US September 2011 | Maryna Linchuk
- Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson | Lanvin Fall 2011 Ad Campaign Video
- Kim Noorda | Marie Claire Italia September 2011
- Beyoncé | Harper’s Bazaar UK September 2011
- Jourdan Dunn, Daria Strokous, Arizona Muse, Raquel Zimmermann, Coco Rocha | Vogue US September 2011