The Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign showcases yet another set of studio images shot by Willy Vanderperre but this time featuring Natasha Poly who replaced Zuzanna Bijoch. In only their fourth ever ad campaign, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough are proving to the industry that simple and fuss-free ad campaigns without any gimmicks can also be effective.
This season, it was all about colour, prints and texture combining beautifully to form garments that speak of eclecticism at its best. For accessories, their bags continue to delve into new frontiers and I have no doubt that their shoes will be on everyone’s Spring/Summer 2012 must-have list.
Check out the rest of the Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign featuring Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre below.
Image credits: proenza schouler/willy vanderperre
- Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Ad Campaign | Zuzanna Bijoch
- Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Elise Crombez, Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Katryn Kruger, Ymre Stiekema by Steven Meisel
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign | Joan Smalls & Saskia de Brauw by Karl Lagerfeld
- Vanity Fair January 2012 | Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz
- Kongo Graffiti for Hermès Scotts Square Store