After the kooky sports-inspired campaign for Spring/Summer 2012 and last season’s mediocre studio shots, the Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 ad campaign was a breath of fresh air. Lensed by Karl Lagerfeld, Stella Tennant returns to the Chanel ranks with newcomers Ondria Hardin and Yumi Lambert playing second fiddle to the British model. Old muse versus new muses. All 3, unconventional in their own right. My favourite? Yumi Lambert.
Image Credits: tfs
- Prada Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Steven Meisel
- Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Romeo Beckham by Mario Testino
- Dior Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Various Models by Willy Vanderperre
- Gucci Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign | Anja Rubik and Karmen Pedaru by Mert & Marcus
- Coach Spring 2013 Collection Press Presentation